Wednesday, August 5, 2009

more hauls, EDM and Nars

My colleague was in Bangkok during the weekend and i asked her to help me get Nars Orgasm if she happen to come across it. she SMSed me on friday night and said that one would be $50 but i can get 2 for $73. haha.. i reasoned with myself for a bit and went on and online search.

i had decided on Orgasm and Angelika.



i don't think i will be using them anytime soon. i'm currently in love with Aromaleigh's Nectar for a light girly pink flush.

i also collected my Everyday Minerals Free samples yesterday. i also got a mini kabuki as well as a mini kabuki eye brush.



the mini kabuki is darn cute but i think might be a beeeet too small for all over face application. lots of ground to cover ya know.

i also got the sponge bottle. you're suppose to put your loose powder/foundation at the bottom vial and it will sieve through the sponge so you can puff the powder on your face. i hope it works.



on i side note, i also made some sifters for my larger containers. these contain blushes from Meow and and self Mixture of a few other samples.

No comments: