Monday, September 5, 2011

Too cool for School

So I've almost been gone for a year. Been lacking the energy to do nail art that requires more than a simple paint job.

This came into my life almost 3 months ago so I've only managed to paint my nails when I have help around. New born suzette

She now looks like this coming to 11 weeks old. 11 weeks.

Blah blah blah, just popped in to say that I spotted a new line of makeup in Korea last week so I grabbed some stuff despite not needing them. I'm kinda still on maternity leave so haven't had the need to prettify myself except for the weekends.

So here I present 'Too cool for School'. Too cool for school.

Offhand I can remember the BB mousse n blusher were 20000won. The mascara n the pink beauty blender may be less than 10000won. One boutique was spotted at The famous Myeongdong. I bought my stuff from a fashion street near Sinsa station at Gangnam. I believe this brand is fairly new since I've only spotted these 2 outlets.

Signing off now. I'm still painting my nails so I have not exactly abandoned this hobby. See y'all again.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hii!!! I saw All you have. Do you still do your nails? Please message me to silviacreyes001@gmail.com
I really love your work and would like to know if you sell things.