Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Transdesign and more BJ haulage



my Transdesign orders arrived last week, 15 days after i placed my order and the notified shipping date. not to shabby :)))

i bought 9 bottles and used the USD$18 flat rate option. i'd love to buy more LOL.



i limited myself to nudes, purples, another pink(i have a pink problem), and a green.



from left to right, Color club's uptown girl, Chinaglaze's Spontaneous, Orly's Cashmere cardigan and Bon Bon.



Orly's Cupcake and Chinaglaze's For Audrey.



Chinaglaze's FYI, Opi's Tickle my france-y and Over the taupe.

and to tickle my happy bones, my nail polish enabler came back from beijing with 15 more bottles of NFU OH love. i am most happy with the collection of taupes and greys and purples.

and here's my entire nail polish collection as of today. eh heh heh heh.



i'm done collecting NFU's. they've tons of pretty cremes but the brushes suck. so it's a trade off. on a more psitibve note, they last real long on me.

No comments: