Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Etude House nails

i'm back into painting my nails again since i'm not doing anymore crafty things that involves glue or thinner. not much anyways. i recently got myself some polish from EtudeHouse and i loved them. they're rather easy to apply and the colors are pretty. of course my Seche Vite top coat made drying a breeze.



i really missed using black polish, that last time was probably 11 years ago! i'm wearing the purple polish on my nails now. i loved those polishes so much that yesterday i popped into EtudeHouse again to hual me some more pretties. i had to exert much self control from buying up every available shade!



i can't wait to try everything. i'm definately going to have a long list for the DH when he goes to Korea next time.

i finally finished my baby mobile. my cousin was rather delighted with the doggies but we've since concluded that it will probably amuse the mother more than the babe.



the baby will be looking at a bunch of bums. ;)


No comments: