Monday, November 19, 2007

i'm hiding my credit cards

i really should not be allowed to shop. or maybe shop without my card. and i was so determined not to spend on crafts and hobbies and cloths. guess what i got at bugis today.

i'm seriously going to remove my card from my wallet and survive on 70$ a week.

the 2 tops were on sale at 10$ each. the dress was from billabong at 79.90$. wah lao. i have no self control. i did manage to get something for the DH's christmas presents.

the tree is almost filled up. we chalked up over 500$ on it already. i like the assorted look that it has, but while at Accessorize i saw some really cute wooden ornaments that would fit the olde worlde look very nicely.




more ice cream pictures showing off it's size. 10 cents is about 1.5 cm in diameter.


strawberry top and my fingers


sprig of lavender on my soft serve

No comments: