Thursday, September 20, 2007

i'm going to be famouse...

you know the DH is back when you don't see me online for days on end. right now he is working. at least he is right beside me rather than in the office, or in another country...

i've hit a creative stumbling block. i don't seem to want to make anymore cakes for now, too lazy to continue with the crochet, and on tuesday, i couldn't make a decent pair of earrings! oh dear. however i did try to complete 3 half made bags.

i finally sealed the lining for the clasp bobble bag with glue hahaha!!, glued a half lining for the pink but it still needs the lining and the zipper stitched in, and the green bag is being stiffened at the mo'. the peach cupcake bag probably won't be done for a while.

i hate my cat. she's given me another 2 scratches down my calf. i *counts* 6 scratches since the last 3 days.. however! she's going to make me famouse! i've submitted photos to my favourite blog.

it was no mean feat to get her to stay still enough to lay thing on her and capture is. mao mao doesn't like photo taking.. it seems that she can hear the click and whir from the camera when i focus. and i guess the glare irritates her, and she doesn't stay still.

anime is killing me. sleeping late is so not happening for me...

No comments: