Sunday, February 24, 2008

it's been a good day

yup, everytime the DH is about to go away for a long trip he is extremely nice to me. today we went out for lunch and came back with 4 bags. it's not all my purchases though. he got a pair of shoes and a pair of slacks. i got me some cute Ts from Pull n Bear and another white cardi from Forever21. :P

i had the trippest dream this morning. i remember going to my grandmother's, and they've moved from the 4th floor to another apartment upstairs. (the flat that my grandmother used to stay had only 4 storeys high, and there wasn't any elevators). anyways, my cousin and i went up in the tiniest lift ever. it was only enough to fit 3 persons, standing side by side, with the door opening at one end. i felt pretty claustrophobic then... which the dream morph into my mum coming to our place while we're still sleeping in the morning and she was in an A-line purple dress... to which there was another shift and there was a performance and i don't remember much of that except that we were trying to depicts the 4 seasons and there was a thing representing each of the seasons with some lovely stage set changes. i think most of them were a female person except for winter, which was represented by a white fox. and when the fox came on stage, you could see the bare silver branches of trees popping up, the silvery moon in the air and we were tracking in the snow while a chilly wind was blowing snow all over, and we were covering ourselves with hoodies and scarves... and then i woke up. trippy. *listens to new CD*

let me rave about me new face scrub/mask thing. it's from The FAce shop. Peeling day-Honey black sugar. the scrub isn't something that i'm used to (many granules) but it smell fantastic of sugar and honey. today it smelt like those tapioca pearls from bubble tea. yummy. the one from skin food Black Sugar Mask is actually better (for me).

new charms are up for sale.

No comments: